In addition to world-class programming, thought leadership and networking, the Mid-Atlantic Bio Conference is known for providing growth companies an opportunity to present before a variety of capital sources, including venture capital, angel and corporate investors; industry professionals and business leaders; peer scientists; and potential strategic partners.
Following a competitive multi-phase application and review process, the selection committee of industry investors and advisors chose the following companies, which specialize in medical devices, diagnostics, healthcare IT and biopharmaceuticals, to present:
“Emerging Growth” Presenters – are actively seeking investment, but are in earlier stages of development (up to and including clinical trials when applicable) with promising technologies or products.
- ADial Pharmaceuticals LLC, Charlottesville, VA
- Adlyfe, Inc., Rockville, MD
- ALung Technologies, Inc., Pittsburgh, PA
- Arbovax Inc., Raleigh, NC
- Celek Pharmaceuticals LLC, Rockville, MD
- Cellphire, Inc., Rockville, MD
- MaxCyte, Inc., Gaithersburg, MD
- Plasmonix, Inc., Baltimore, MD
- Psyadon Pharmaceuticals, Germantown, MD
- Suspension Orthopaedic Solutions, Inc., Arnold, MD
- Theranostics Health, Inc., Rockville, MD
- Xdynia, Charlottesville, VA
“First Look” Presenters – provide a sneak preview at nascent technologies representing exciting innovations. First Look is designed to shine the light on those earliest stage firms who are reinventing the world we live in, but who are still building their tools and technologies.
- AllTranz Inc., Baltimore, MD
- BOSS Medical LLC, Baltimore, MD
- CC Biotech LLC, Rockville, MD
- Katharos, Inc., Raleigh, NC
- Melanovus Oncology, Inc., Hummelstown, PA
- Metabiomics Corp, Potomac Falls, VA
- MxBiodevices, LLC, Greenville, NC
- Remedium Technologies, Inc., College Park, MD
- SynAm Vaccine, Rockville, MD
- Trana Discovery, Inc., Cary, NC
More later-stage growth companies will be spotlighted as “Showcase” companies throughout the program.